Trends, fashion, celebrities, events, music, and all things only Vegas
Don't slave over the stove this Thanksgiving -- let Vegas serve up a heaping helping of fun all weekend long! Here are 10 things to be thankful that you can do in Vegas this weekend:
2. FOOTBALL. There's plenty of it on Thanksgiving and throughout the weekend, and you'll have the best seat in the house at any of Vegas' spacious sports books or venues such as Lagasse's Stadium at The Palazzo or the Ainsworth at the Hard Rock.
3. NAP TIME: After a huge Thanksgiving feast, sometimes, hey, we all need a little nap. Fortunately, Las Vegas' hotel accommodations are second to none.
5. WORKING OFF THAT BIG MEAL: Get your dance on at any of Las Vegas' signature nightclubs, such as XS at Encore Las Vegas, where Chris Lake spins Friday night and Sultan & Ned Shepard perform on Saturday.
6. SHOPPING ON BLACK FRIDAY: You'll find something for everyone on your holiday list, and on Black Friday, you're sure to find great deals at Las Vegas Premiums Outlets locations downtown and on the south end of the Las Vegas Strip.
7. REJUVENATE: Give yourself a holiday gift, too, with a little pampering. Enjoy a Traditional Turkish Hammam treatment at the Drift Spa at Palms Place.
8. SHOWTIME: There's a reason Las Vegas is called The Entertainment Capital of the World. Check out the comedy, concert and production show lineup for this weekend!
9. SEEK YOUR THRILLS: Get your heart pumping and take on the Stratosphere Tower Thrill Rides. You'll be thankful for the controlled atmosphere while you plummet from 800 feet with SkyJump.
10. GET INTO THE SEASON: Check out some of Las Vegas' festive holiday displays, such as the Ethel M Chocolates and Cactus Garden, Glittering Lights at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway, the Conservatory at the Bellagio and the Waterfall, Atrium & Gardens at The Palazzo, which feature hand-designed snowflakes suspended midair in the three-floor-high atrium.