Trends, fashion, celebrities, events, music, and all things only Vegas
No matter what you're hungry for, it's easy to find in Las Vegas -- especially at any of our amazing all-you-can-eat buffets! Here's a quick list of some of our top spots to fill up your plate:
- Bacchanal Buffet at Caesars Palace: USA Today recently named it the top buffet in Las Vegas for the second straight year. At a cost of $17 million to build and featuring 500-plus dishes, you'll dine in opulence and are certain to find something for your appetite.
- The Buffet at Wynn Las Vegas: Seventeen -- yes, 17 -- live-action exhibition cooking stations. Enough said.
- Studio B at M Resort: You'll see your meals come to life on the big screen with unique, live cooking and technique demonstrations by culinary experts that are broadcast on 110'x6' video monitors inside the main buffet.
- The Buffet at Bellagio: The finest cuisine, hand-picked from a myriad of exotic places. Revel in a variety of sumptuous selections from Italy, China and Japan, as well as fresh seafood and traditional American delights.
- The Buffet at the Golden Nugget: On the second floor of the spa tower overlooking the pool, this downtown dining delight features such specials as the "Seafood & More" buffet and Sunday's champagne brunch.
- The Feast Buffet at Green Valley Ranch, Red Rock Resort: Both versions of the popular Station Casinos buffets feature six live-action cooking stations and serving Italian, American, Mongolian, Chinese and International specialties prepared right before your eyes.