Trends, fashion, celebrities, events, music, and all things only Vegas
Las Vegas is home to some of the most spectacular shopping in the world. Here's a look at some of the most popular hot spots to get your shop on:
- Take a guided tour on an authentic gondola through the Venetian's Grand Canal Shoppes in this re-creation of the Italian city of Venice. Famous landmarks including St. Marks Square and winding canals add to the experience.
- Take a spin through 170 specialty stores, and then treat yourself at one of the 15 restaurants and three live entertainment venues you'll find at the Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood.
- Stop in and see Christian, Harry, Roberto, and Gianni (as in Dior, Winston, Cavalli and Versaci) at the Forum Shops at Caesars Palace, where it's daytime all the time.
- Choose from the exclusive retailers such as Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Ermenegildo Zegna, Tiffany & Co. and Prada when you shop at Crystals, the 500,000-square-foot retail and dining district at CityCenter.
- The Fashion Show Mall has nearly 2 million square feet of holiday shopping heaven, including Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue and Nordstrom. Town Square, south of the Las Vegas Strip, is a 1.5 million-square-foot open-air shopping, dining and entertainment center including such shops as H&M, Abercrombie & Fitch, Juicy Couture, Lucky Brand Jeans, bebe and Robb & Stucky.
- For some great deals, head over to the Las Vegas Premium Outlets - North in downtown Vegas, which hosts A|X Armani Exchange, Ann Taylor, Banana Republic, Calvin Klein, Coach, Dolce & Gabbana, Elie Tahari, Kenneth Cole, Lacoste, Polo Ralph Lauren, St. John, Theory, and other amazing outlet shops. If you're on the South end of the Strip, check out Las Vegas Premium Outlets - South (well that makes sense!).
- Stroll through the 75,000 square feet of exquisitely designed retail space at Wynn Las Vegas Esplanade and you'll find everything from designer clothing to unique specialty shops. Check out Chanel, Dior, Oscar de la Renta and more.
- The Shoppes at Mandalay Place, on the sky bridge between Mandalay Bay and Luxor, offers 40 unique venues, including popular bars, restaurants, and one-of-a-kind stores from across the U.S., such as Chapel Hats, Flip Flop Shops, Frederick's of Hollywood, Ron Jon Surf Shop and many more.
Hundreds of stores. Thousands of great deals. Find something for everyone on your list and treat yourself to a little shopping in Vegas!