Happy New Year! Here are 14 great ways to get your 2014 started in Las Vegas this weekend:
2. Lace up your skates at any of the outdoor ice rinks, including at The Venetian
4. Stroll through the Fremont East District
(thanks to Sherri K. Simmons for the pic above) and check out the new Container Park.
5. Enjoy outdoor activities, such as hiking, zip lining, or taking a spin through Springs Preserve
6. Shop at any of Las Vegas' amazing venues (Forum Shops
pic from Las Vegas Facebook fan Brandon Grass). Don't forget to redeem your shopping passport
for great gifts and discounts!
7. Pamper yourself with a treatment at any of Las Vegas' luxury spas, including The Spa at Red Rock
10. Catch the excitement of the pro football playoffs at a Las Vegas sports book
13. Explore new dining and shopping at the Linq at The Quad
You'll always find great ideas on how to spend your Vegas weekend, plus find special offers on hotels and shows, at LasVegas.com