Trends, fashion, celebrities, events, music, and all things only Vegas
Football season is back and there's no better place to catch every big play than Las Vegas, where you can enjoy all of the exciting gridiron action just the way you like it. Here's a look at the some of the city's best places to kick off your season:
1. SPORTS BOOKS: Huge TVs. Comfortable seats. And lots of fans cheering on their favorite team. Not to mention that Las Vegas' spacious and luxurious sports books offer you the chance to get it on the action.
2. LAGASSE'S STADIUM: This Palazzo venue features Emeril Lagasse's signature cuisine, combined with more than 100 HD TVs including 9ft x 16ft main TV, luxury boxes, plush stadium-style seating, billiard tables, and an outdoor patio just steps from the Strip. Game on!
4. FOOTBALL CENTRAL at the Westgate Las Vegas: An entire theater devoted to football viewing every weekend, including concessions, giveaways and more. Need we say more?
5. TAP SPORTS BAR: Soak in all the sports action in real time inside the MGM Grand, while reminiscing on the greatest athletes in history with authentic sports memorabilia covering the walls of TAP. And when all that cheering makes you hungry we’ve got a great line-up of apps such as Little Phillys cheese steak sliders, sourdough pretzels with cheese, and a selection of craft burgers and sandwiches.
7. BROOKLYN BOWL: Roll a few games, enjoy a great meal and then kick back and watch the games ... Brooklyn Bowl provides a great day for any sports fan.
Touch down at any of these awesome sports-viewing venues in Vegas all season long!