Enjoy a helicopter ride to the wondrous Grand Canyon's West Rim and see sights of Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, Fortification Hill and Temple Rock on the way.
Once you arrive at the West Rim, you'll have approximately three and a half hours to explore different points at this location, including the following:
- Eagle Point Skywalk: This glass walking surface suspends more than 4,000 feet above the Grand Canyon and extends more than 70 feet from the edge.
- Native American Village: Take a walking tour of an authentic Native American village.
- Amphitheater: Live Native American performances from multiple tribes are available all day.
- Guano Point ("Highpoint Hike"): This area offers awe-inspiring canyon views of the Grand Canyon and Colorado River.
- Historic Tram: See parts of a tram that used to stretch out 8,800 feet across the canyon to a 1930's Guano mine.
- Hualapai Ranch Horseback Riding: Choose from various horseback riding tours, including a 30-minute trail ride that takes you to the canyon rim or an arena ride.
- Western Hospitality: Take the family and enjoy cowboy entertainment, wagon rides, roping demonstrations and much more.
Note: The Skywalk tour, horseback riding and some of these attractions require an additional fee which are not included in your tour.
End your tour with a complimentary lunch while taking in the beauty of the Grand Canyon.
For each guest weighing more than 300 pounds, an adjacent empty seat is required to safely balance the aircraft. Tour company will charge for the adjacent seat at the time of check-in.