Flying to Vegas
You can get here any number of ways, but flying is quicker. And we like quicker.
McCarran International Airport
The Las Vegas Airport is ranked among the 12 busiest airports in the world based on the amount of passenger activity, serving over 40 air carriers. With over 1,100 flights arriving and departing daily, McCarran International Airport offers direct flights to more than 125 U.S. cities.
For further information please visit the McCarran International Airport website.
Airport Travel Tips
Preparing for the airport security checkpoint will help speed your processing time. Some tips before you travel:
- Wear shoes with rubber soles. Otherwise, you will have to remove and place your shoes in the bin.
- Avoid wearing lace-up boots, high-top or platform shoes. It might be best to pack these in carry-on or checked baggage.
- Remove belts with metal buckles or studs and place in the bin, or pack in your carry-on or checked baggage.
- Empty pockets of coins, key chains, cell phones, PDAs and any other metal.
- Remove any heavy metal chains or jewelry.
- Clothing with excessive metal studs and zippers should be packed, not worn.
- Laptop computers must be removed from their cases and placed in bins.
- Remove coats or heavy jackets.
- Carry-on baggage is limited to one suitcase and one small personal item (purse or tote-bag).
- Your boarding pass and a valid ID should be kept in your hand or around your neck.
- Any items prohibited from being carried on the plane should be checked through baggage or, better yet, left at home.
- Bags should be tagged for identification inside and out. Even loose personal items like cell phones and laptops should be labeled and easy to identify at the other side of the checkpoint.